Payment by credit/debit card
- To book the necessary tour, click on the “Book now” button.
- In the ” Booking Submission” window, fill in the fields with all the necessary information: enter first name, last name, phone number, email, age of participants and your address, as well as special requirements if any.
- Choose a payment method. Make sure that your bank card is suitable for payment (the system supports payment by Visa and Master Card). Select the option “Payment by card”.
- After clicking the “Pay” button, a transition to the “ASSIST” payment system will occur. Enter your bank card information on a special secure gateway of the payment system “ASSIST”. After entering all the required data, check the correctness of the entered information and complete the payment by pressing the “PAY” payment button. You have 20 minutes to make a decision on payment of the order and enter your bank card details. If you exceed the set time, your order is canceled. After clicking on the “PAY” payment button, your card passes authorization in the bank’s system, and the payment is approved by the bank.
- Upon completion of payment, a dialog window appears with the following content – Your order is confirmed.
- Upon completion of payment, a notification of payment will be sent to the email address you specified (about crediting money to the account of the payee). In the case of a successful payment, the order is considered completed. In the event of a refusal and depending on the reason for the refusal of authorization, you can:
- make another attempt to pay for the order, but not earlier than in 20 minutes;
- apply for clarification to the bank that issued your card.
Bank Card Payment Security Information
The operation of online payment by bank card is completely confidential and secure. Your personal data and bank card details will be entered not on the page of our website, but on the pages of the electronic payment system “ASSIST”. Confidential information is transferred from the client to the server using the secure data transfer protocol (TLS 1.2) and Verified By Visa and MasterCard SecureCode methods are used to authenticate the card holder, which ensures maximum protection of the transmitted information. Further information is transmitted through closed banking networks of the highest degree of protection. Processing of the received confidential customer data (card details, registration data, etc.) is carried out in the processing center. Thus, no one, including the Contractor’s employees, can receive the client’s personal and bank data. The payment system “ASSIST” does not charge any commission for transferring money from the client’s card account. For possible fees for the conversion of one currency to another and for operations with a client’s card account, check with the bank in which you have a card account. You can familiarize yourself with the information on the website www.belassist.by.
- You can track the status of your chosen touristic services in your personal account.
Payment by the payment system “Raschet” (ERIP)
The payment system “Raschet” (ERIP) is the Automated Information System of the Single Settlement and Information Space (AIS ERIP). It was created by the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus in order to simplify the organization of receiving payments from individuals and legal entities. (The website of the system is www.raschet.by, the phone number of the contact center is 141)
You can make a payment using cash, electronic money and bank payment cards at banks’ banking services (bank cash desks, ATMs, information kiosks) that provide payment acceptance services, as well as through remote banking tools (Internet banking, mobile banking, electronic money system).
To make a payment:
- Log in to your account
- Select an order to pay
- Choose the payment method “Raschet” (ERIP)
- Go to the website https://www.raschet.by/platelshchikam/ais-raschet/poisk-po-uslugam-i-platezham/
- Click the “Pay” button.
Next, there will be a transition to the ASSIST system, where your order number will be generated for payment in the ERIP system.
- You can make a payment using cash, electronic money and bank payment cards at banking service points (bank cash desks, ATMs, information kiosks) that provide payment acceptance services, as well as through remote banking services tools (online banking, mobile banking).
- Select: item “SYSTEM “RASCHET” (ERIP) – Tourism and leisure – Travel agencies, Tour operators – Private enterpreneur Belash Volha
- To pay for the “Goods/Services” enter the Order Number.
- Check the information is correct
- Make a payment
- Completion of the reservation and receipt of documents for the tour
A package of documents for a tour (offer agreement, reservation sheet), depending on the services selected and paid, can be downloaded in your personal account and printed out before traveling independently.
Payment on site
OUTDOORTOURS has a number of partners who provide services without prepayment. Such partners, along with or instead of the opportunity to Book now, have the opportunity of Inquiry. This means that after booking an object or service and selecting this payment method, you will receive a Booking Sheet in the mail, according to which you will pay on site.
How to cancel a booking
When booking services on the website outdoortours.net (outdoortours.by), pay attention to the cancellation policy. From a certain point, penalty is charged by some partners for abolition of a reservation.
- In case the order is not paid, you can cancel it yourself in your account. To cancel a reservation, go to the “Order History” section and use the “Cancel Booking” button.
- If the order is paid, you must send a letter about the cancellation of the Order to the email address email@example.com
An order is considered canceled after the Contractor assigns it the status “Canceled” in the Personal Account and sends the corresponding service letter to the Customer.
Refund when paying by bank card
When paying with a bank payment card, cash refunds are not allowed. Settlements with the consumer upon the return of the sum of money paid for the goods, upon termination of the contract on the performance of work (provision of the service) are carried out in the same form in which the payment for the goods, work (service) was made, unless otherwise provided by agreement of the parties.
The return procedure is governed by the rules of international payment systems.
The procedure for the return of goods is regulated by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 9, 2002 N 90-Z “On the Protection of Consumer Rights”.
– The consumer has the right to refuse the goods within 14 (fourteen) days from the moment of transfer of the goods to him;
– The consumer has the right to unilaterally refuse to fulfill the contract on the performance of work (provision of the service) provided that the contractor pays the expenses actually incurred by him, unless otherwise provided by law.
– The consumer’s demand for the exchange or return of a quality product is subject to satisfaction if the product was not in use, its consumer properties are preserved and there is evidence of its purchase from this seller.
– The list of non-food goods of good quality, not subject to exchange and return, approved by the Government of the Republic of Belarus.
To return money to a bank payment card, you need to fill out the “Money Refund Application” and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The refund will be made to the bank payment card within 7 (seven) calendar days from the date of receipt of the “Application for the return of funds” by the Company.
The amount of the refund will be equal to the amount of the purchase. In order to return the funds for operations carried out with errors, it is necessary to apply with a written statement and attach receipts / receipts confirming the erroneous write-off. This statement must be sent to the email address email@example.com.
Refund when paying by the “ERIP” payment system
After sending the application, a refund will be made to the bank card or bank account specified in the application.
If the reservation is canceled after the occurrence of penalties, a refund is made net of the indicated fines. No additional fees will be charged.
Cancellation conditions are indicated on the page of each tour.